Union Public Service Commission has released an notification for Combined Defence Services Examination. There are total 457 posts for Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy. All the intersedted candidates can appliy their online application for these posts before 04 December, 2015 on the official website of UPSC.
Details of Vacancies
- Indian Military Academy: 200 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy: 45 Posts
- Air Force Academy: 32 Posts
- Officers Training Academy: 175 Posts
- Officers Training Academy: 05 Posts
candidates age should be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 23 years on 01/01/2016.
- For IMA and OTA aspirants should have done any Graduation Degree or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Aspirants who want to apply for Indian Naval Academy should have done any Engineering Degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates should be done BSc or other relevant Degree from a recognized university (with Physics & Math at 10+2 Level) for Air Force Academy.
All the general candidates have to pay Rs/- 200 and there is no application fee for female candidates and SC / ST candidates.
All the candidates are selected on the basis of written exam and interview.
How to apply
Aspirants can apply online application form on the official website of UPSC.
Application starts: 07th November, 2015
Last date: 04th December, 2015